Information Collection and Use
(1) In order to fulfill your product and service requests
(2) We are seeking your opinions and other feedback
(3) Conducting research
(4) Customizing the advertising and content you see
(5) To provide clients with anonymous reporting
Personal information may be collected at the following times:
(1) If you register to receive communications from PanZumo.com or any of its associated websites.
(2) We may collect information about you if you visit this website or any website owned by PanZumo.com.
(3) You may be asked to provide your personal information if you enter promotions or sweepstakes offered by this website or by any website owned by the owner of PanZumo.com.
(4) If you send us feedback, a survey, or any other form found on this or any of the many websites owned by PanZumo.com, we may gather personal information about you.
(5) PanZumo.com would like to hear from you if you are interested in employment.
To meet the requirements of the law, applicable regulations, government and quasi-governmental requests, judicial proceedings, court orders, or legal process, we may disclose your Consumer PII as necessary, and at our discretion, we may establish and exercise legal rights and defend against legal claims. Any information we possess will be shared with you without notice to comply with court orders, subpoenas, or government investigations. PanZumo.com would be happy to share information for the purpose of investigating, preventing, or taking action regarding suspected fraud, illegal activities, threats to the physical and financial safety of our customers, and violations of this agreement? According to the Terms of Service on the website PanZumo.com
Our collection and use of information
As a result of registering and using this Site, Consumers acknowledge that details about their Consumer PII may be transferred from the United States of America (?USA?) to countries outside the USA whose data protection law may differ from that in the USA.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication, or by emailing or calling us according to the information on our contact page. You may continue to receive email communications from us for up to ten (10) business days after you unsubscribe. PanZumo.com can only manage its own mailing list and policies. There are third-party advertisers that maintain their own mailing lists and may send communications advertising our services. If you wish to cease receiving these communications, you need to contact these parties directly. PanZumo.com supports only permission-based email, however PanZumo.com does not obligate itself to restrict advertising for PanZumo.com beyond what legal requirements require.
Updating Your Information
You can access or update your personal information by contacting us by e-mail at mail@PanZumo.com
Questions and Suggestions
At any time and without notice, PanZumo.com may update or modify this privacy statement. Your privacy will not be compromised. Throughout this site, this privacy statement supersedes all previous notices or policies concerning our privacy practices. All changes will be made here, in this privacy statement. Do not continue to use this web site if you are not happy with the changes to how your information will be used.